Vegan Lentil Bread That Is Low Oxalate Too!
So all you need is a few things here, I have posted a few links to the ingredients I used and you can get them on Amazon.
The Best Vegan Bread
I love this low oxalate red lentil vegan bread because it is high in protein and low in oxalates. Pair it with your favorite fruit and what a treat it is. The best part is it is super easy to make!
Low Oxalate Vegan Lentil Bread
This is an amazing low oxalate vegan lentil bread that you can make in just 25 mintues. CourseBreakfast Keywordlow oxalate bread, red lentil bread, vegan bread, vegan lentil coconut bread Prep Time6 hours Cook Time25 minutes Total Time26 minutes Servings4 servings Calories140kcal Cost6
- baking pan 9″
- 1 cup red lintils soak for 6 hours
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp oil avocado
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine the rinsed lentils andwater in a medium bowl or other container; loosely cover. Let stand, at roomtemperature, for at least 6 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a9-inch baking pan with parchment paper; spray or grease exposed sides.
- Do not drain lentils.
- Add the entire contents of bowl(soaked lentils and remaining water) and salt to a blender. Blend on HIGH speeduntil completely smooth ( I used a magic bullet and blended in two batches).
- Add the remaining ingredients toa mixing bowl, along with blended lentils and mix until combined.
- Spoon into prepared pan,smoothing the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25minutes or until bread is risen, appears dry on the surface, and a toothpickinserted near center of bread comes out clean.
- Cool bread in pan on a wire rackfor 10 minutes.
- Add your favorite fruite or jam