Vegan Lentil Bread That Is Low Oxalate Too!
So all you need is a few things here, I have posted a few links to the ingredients I used and you can get them on Amazon.
The Best Vegan Bread
I love this low oxalate red lentil vegan bread because it is high in protein and low in oxalates. Pair it with your favorite fruit and what a treat it is. The best part is it is super easy to make!
Low Oxalate Vegan Lentil Bread
- baking pan 9"
- 1 cup red lintils soak for 6 hours
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp oil avocado
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine the rinsed lentils andwater in a medium bowl or other container; loosely cover. Let stand, at roomtemperature, for at least 6 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a9-inch baking pan with parchment paper; spray or grease exposed sides.
- Do not drain lentils.
- Add the entire contents of bowl(soaked lentils and remaining water) and salt to a blender. Blend on HIGH speeduntil completely smooth ( I used a magic bullet and blended in two batches).
- Add the remaining ingredients toa mixing bowl, along with blended lentils and mix until combined.
- Spoon into prepared pan,smoothing the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25minutes or until bread is risen, appears dry on the surface, and a toothpickinserted near center of bread comes out clean.
- Cool bread in pan on a wire rackfor 10 minutes.
- Add your favorite fruite or jam